A Successful Tummy Tuck !

When I decided to have a Tummy Tuck and vaser...

When I decided to have a Tummy Tuck and vaser liposuction surgeries, I did not hesitate to look for quality, professionalism and mastering of the profession that's why I chose Dr Parag Telang from all the doctors I came across not only for his skills and talent but also for his approach, attitude and handpicked wonderful team who are dedicated for maximum care and support to all the patients . My surgeries went so well with no doubt and I can't describe the love and care I was indulged with before, during and post operation which made me heal fast physically and emotionally . Definitely, I'm sharing this experience with you from my heart to guide you to make the best decision to be in safe hands once decided to undergo similar or any plastic surgery. Thank you Doctor Telang for your support, care and mostly for regaining my confidence! Not to forget to express my gratitude and heartiest thanks to all Doctor Telang super team!!!Stay all blessed!
India Plastic Surgeon