Beware! Des Plaines, IL

I went to Dr. Johnson because he did a great job...

I went to Dr. Johnson because he did a great job on two of my friends. But they had a nose job and breast implants. I assumed since Dr. Johnson is good at that he will also be good at liposuction. Well I was wrong. I have very minimal results. When I say minimal I really mean it. When I showed my friend my before and after pictures from the doctor's office they could figure out which one was after. If I had minimal results with liposuction - I had ZERO result with BBL. NO change at all. Based on my medical records he used only 300 cc for each side. Which is nothing if you ask any other doctor. All of that fat probably died that's why everyone recommends at least 600 cc. Plus even though removing fat from my knees was discussed many times - he just didn't do it. His response: I couldn't reach it. REALLY?!? I paid for it! Now about doctors attitude. Gosh I loved it there, everyone was so nice - until I made my final payment. I don't think he cared at all after that point. My post surgery exam lasted about 30 seconds. It was so fast that I lost myself and didn't get to ask any questions. His favorite phrase is: everything looks great! What looks great??? NOTHING! And one more thing. When I requested my medical records they gave me a very hard time! After they finally handed the envelope to me and I opened it. All I saw was 2 pieces of paper. TWO! I had a surgery! I asked there are the nurses notes they said they don't know what I was talking about. I guess I am crazy and nurse didn't take any notes. And last thing which I thing is extremely scary in some sense. He removed my moll and it was not mentioned anywhere in the records! I think I will stop here because I am getting really mad again. Please don't go to him. Waste of money which makes you depressed. All I have to say: God sees everything!

P.S. I am sorry a real professional will not spent so much time on this website answering questions. It doesn't give you anymore credibility.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon