31 Yr Old Mother of a Gorgeous 5 Yr Old - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Ferguson is hands down the best surgeon. My...

Dr. Ferguson is hands down the best surgeon. My tummy tuck was just last week and far easier than I expected. I've had several surgeries including a c section and if you can get through that you can get through this. I hardly needed any pain medication. His work is not only amazing he is as well he cares so much for his patients takes the time to answer all your questions. I highly recommend him and will be recommending all my friends for their plastic surgery needs!!

Two week progress pic

Feeling great, tubes are out. Practicing walking upright getting better everyday!

1 yr post op

Dr. Ferguson is hands down the best surgeon and you can see by these pics. Left are day of surgery and right is one year post op. Can't thank him enough!!! Insanely happy with my results I tell everyone I can about his amazing work!!

1 yr post op

Dr. Ferguson is the best surgeon I can say that with confidence! My results are way more than I expected after living with that excess skin for years I never thought I'd look like this. Dr. Ferguson is a genius and he is a perfectionist with his work just look at these results. I couldn't be happier I highly recommend him to everyone I know family, friends, coworkers. Thank you Dr. Ferguson you and your staff are a blessing!!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Words cannot express how much I love Dr. Ferguson he's changed my life and confidence! Zero regrets with my tummy tuck I couldn't be happier. His staff is truly amazing just as great as he is.