5'3" - 119lbs - 32B - Mentor High Profile Subfacial - 300cc - Coesive I

I am about to turn 35, on 11/17, so 3 days before...

I am about to turn 35, on 11/17, so 3 days before my surgery, and I've been always happy with my breasts, but about 2 years ago I gained about 15lbs due to getting a 40 hours job where I was sitting down and snacking most of the day. But after 1 year, which was 1 year ago, I lost all that weight all of a sudden, and with that went my previous boobs and butt. I got my but back from working out, but boobs are just ok from what they were, specially now that I stopped my birth control pills about 3 months ago, and I am working out a lot more often, so no hope for them to go back to what they were.
With that said, I don't know what happen that one day I decided to look into more info about getting a BA and I got very excited, specially after I found out that it was a somewhat light surgery. This happened back in august, so at this point I have looked at hundreds of pictures to try to decide on my size.

I had my first and second appointment with my Dr. already. On the first one he said I should go for 250-275, on the second one I expressed my desire to go bigger that I had mentioned on the first appointment and we started talking about 300, and he said he would have the other ones to try on me at the surgery. I guess 275 and 325.

Second appointment was this past Tuesday, 11/03, and I becoming more and more confused the more I look at pictures. It is so had to tell what will look like on you.

I've been checking bfr and after pictures of people who are about my weight and height and similar pre-boobs, but still, some people look big with 275 and some look to normal (could have gone bigger in my opinion) with 375, even having about the same figure.

Ahhhhh so hard, I am not sure if I'll be bugging my Dr. by sending him more pictures and emails and going for another appointment. Is this normal???

Photos - Before and with Sizers

I don't think this sizers really reflect much of reality, but I guess it gives me an idea. And my black top didn't really help much either :P

Some photos of wish boobs

2 days to go!! Actually less than 48 hours :D

I just saw my PS yesterday and he said he'll have the different sizes at the surgery but that it will probably be 300 of the Mentor Round HP.
After looking at pictures, he explained that I shouldn't go bigger as I was thinking, because mine will look a bit bigger than some examples I showed him because I am not doing under the muscle, in which case you lose some of the implant size. I am doing sub-fascia.

3 days post op - Mentor's HP 300 Coesive I Subfacial

Hi ladies, surgery it went great, I had never had surgery before, so it was weird to go into the surgery room walking and waking up with new boobs in the other room!!!
I got Mentor's HP 300 Coesive I Subfascial.
My surgery was friday morning 11/20, and all the way until last night I was feeling pretty good, but just a lot of discomfort feeling the pressure below and on the sides of my breasts, I guess it is the stretching of the skin and the weight. The whole thing is making my body tense and then my back hurts. Yesterday was really hard to find a comfortable position for my back.
This morning I woke up feeling much better than last night!!! pheww But then I had some diarrhea and felt really nauseous to the point of almost throwing up, but then I remembered the PS gave me medicine for the nausea, which I took and thank God it really helped.
I also had diarrhea yesterday a few times, with cold sweats, ouch it feels awful, I am hoping this all is in the past. It is now 1:30pm and I am feeling good since 9am.
I'll have my first post-op tomorrow, and the doctor said he might change my antibiotics in case i don't get better. He'll be removing the tapes also.
I am tired, took 2 naps already today, mostly because I wanted to lay flat to help the pain in my back.
I'll post more if I remember important things. :)

I'll post pictures later!!

First pictures from day 2 post-op

I know it doesn't show much but just as an update of how it looks on the 2nd day.
I can't wait to be on 2 months or something after that!! ;)

1st post-op appointment is today

I am going to see my PS today for my first post-op appointment.
He said he'll take off the bandage and clear me to take a full shower yay!!!
I'll let you all know how it goes.
Happy healing girls!!

Pictures taken on 5th day post-op

Sorry for the bruises, I myself don't like looking at them but I thought it would be good to show how it looks anyways.

PS said I had a little bleeding on my right breast, reason for the bruises. And that one is actually more sensitive, so I feel some diaconfort lifting the right arm, but the left is fine, I am not lifting much because it scares me, but I can so that is great!

Today I heard some of the squish aound coming from my right breast, so weird!!!! I remember reading about it, but can't remember what was said, so I will so some research, but in case someone has had this experience please share.
Today I am on the antibiotics only, but it's actually last day, so tmrw I am meds free, yay!!!
I had an awful constinpation between days 5 and 6, had to use a little mini enema, TMI I know, but I know this info helps, aye lots of papay and drunk gallons of water and it worked beautifully yesterday, and todays it is all back to normal.
My boobs are kind of starting to feel mine, like they won't fall off my body, kind of, getting there.
Phew, one day at a time!!! :)

19 days PO - Feeling almost normal

Just a quick update of how I am feeling, everyday makes such a huge difference, it's unbelievable!! The 1 week mark last Friday made such a difference.
Other than left and right deopping at a different pace and left being more swollen than rightc I feel really good, and tmrw I going to see my PS. He is going to remove the glue from my incisions, which is great because I want to finally see how they look like, but at the same time I am really feeling safe with them there, protected!! :-)

3-4 weeks post updates

Hello ladies!! In between weeks 3 and 4 the bloating finally went away, yayyyy!! I thught I would have that belly forever!!
The sensitivity on my left nipple also went away!!
Last sunday, I went for the gym for the first time after the BA but only did elliptical using the non-moving handles, felt great to sweat :)
I still feel a little bit of numbness on the bottom part of my breast, close to the incisions.
Talking about incisions, when my PS removed the glue at 2-1/2 weeks, incisions looked great, next week too, now I see what some other lady here mentioned before, that her PS had advised her that at about 4 weeks incisions would look kind of pinkish, and they do now.
I still have tapes on both breasts, that the PS added to direct them to the right direction, the first week it already worked, now it's been 2 weeks since he added them and I won't be replacing them this weeks as I did last week because they were pretty good after week, so I'll be going back on Dec. 28th for the replacement, and the PS said that this time I'll just let them fall off and not replace. By then I'll sure post another review as I cannot tell much about sizes and dropping rates between the right and left because they are all taped up.
I hope everyone has a great time during the holidays!! Merry Christmas!!

Forgot to mention a few things on the previous update I made earlier...

At 3 weeks my mom left because I was feeling a lot better, but I couldn't have done it without her!!!
A few days later (a week ago) I took a flight to visit my family, it was only a 2-1/2 hours flight, but I was a bit worried that altitude and pressurization could cause something uncomfortable, but it went great!!
I actually got to hold my 2 months old niece and my 1-1/2 old nephew :) I did use my biceps a lot, trying to keep them away from my chest and from putting too much pressure on my breasts, I guess I succeeded!!

Implant Placement Options

Hi 50isnifty1 on the picture above you can see the different options for implant placement.
I am still not sure why, but most doctors in the US choose Under the Muscle or "Sub Muscular" even my doctor mentioned that, I did my surgery in Brazil. I will ask him next week. But if you do a little research on reasons to choose each, you will find that "sub muscular" is usually chosen when there is not much Mammary Tissue to start with, which would make for a very artificial look, but if you do have some tissue and I guess fat to start with, than it is a good way to "hide" the implant. In this case it could be done "Sub Glandular", the most common way when not Under the Muscle, but my PS chose this other way, "Sub Fascial" because the Fascia is very thin, but a really strong tissue, and it keeps the implant out of contact with the glands, and provides more support than "Sub Glandular".
I hope this helps :)

Implant Placement Options

I hope this helps :)
Dr. Guilherme Brito

So far so good. Just wish he had more sizes for me to try. But he is really professional, his secretary is really nice, and his office is really upscale which made me feel really comfortable. And I really clicked with him, and my husband too. Now I past the surgery and I can tell Dr. Guilherme is awesome!! My mom really liked him too, he is really professional but also really nice!! I can tell now that he knew what he was talking about as far as sizes!! Definitely recommend him!! Btw, there is no option for the city where I live so I just chose Brazil, but Dr. Guilherme Brito's office is located in Salvador, Bahia.