PRP (Platelet-rich Plasma) Treatment with Sculptra

A few weeks ago, I had the PRP (platelet-rich...

A few weeks ago, I had the PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatment (also known as the Vampire Facelift) done with a Doctor in Spokane WA. His name is Dr Cameron Chesnut at Dermatology Specialists in Spokane WA. I also had an injection of sculptra at the same time to really help revitalize my collagen production even more and restore the structure of my skin!

The treatment itself took about an hour. He only recommended one treatment for me but said for some it involves 3-4 spaced 1 month apart. I felt very safe having this done primarily because we were using my own blood, but I would not recommend having it done right before a special event. Be sure its 3-4 weeks before! I had this done on a Friday, and I was sent home with a blood-speckled face (it’s was my own platelet-rich plasma) I couldn’t wash it off till the next morning, and then had all weekend for the little bit of swelling to go away. The little bruising I was able to cover up with make-up but lasted a week, as I had forgot to go off of my Q-10 and vitamins he suggested me to do.

It has taken four to six weeks for me to see the treatment’s full results (collagen takes a bit of time to grow), but I can tell you that I saw benefits almost immediately. I’ve had a fair share of facials that left me wondering if the treatment worked! Trust me — you will never once question whether or not this treatment is effective.
Also, you need to know exactly who you’re working with to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch. I never questioned Dr Chesnut. I have seen some of his work he has done on some of my friends and I have to say I knew I was in very good qualified capable hands.
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

I'm a happy patient who finally found an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen and understand my skin care needs and concerns. Dr Chesnut goes above and beyond to help his patients and treat them with out being pushy! Finally feel I have a doctor I can trust! His knowledge and skills are above and beyond!