33 Year Old with Fair Skin and Redness on Face

I wanted to get the IPL because I heard that it...

I wanted to get the IPL because I heard that it helps with the redness of your face, and other things. I do not have any acne or sun spots, but what I would describe as red patches around my nose, upper lip and chin area.
The lady who performed my IPL ( a licensed esthetician) answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. She asked If I was pregnant, have had any type of fillers or botox and if I took retinol - which I had not. She started by cleansing my face and then rubbing ultra sound gel on my face. Then she placed protective gear over my eyes.
I was afraid it would hurt because of all the awful reviews I read ( on here - and other sites as well) but honestly I felt NOTHING. I did see a flash of the light. I was told they their equipment they use it top notch and brand new. The treatment itself took probably less than 15 minutes. She cleaned the gel off my face and rubbed and organic moisturizer with sunblock on my face. I saw immediate results, and it closed up the pores on my nose. I am looking forward to going again next month - and when the all the treatments are done, I will gladly post a before and after pic.

Posted progress pics

These are the results immediately after the photofacial.

It has been six days since my IPL photo-facial, I have not experienced any peeling or scabbing ( I only have red blotches) but I have noticed an increase in sensitivity to the sun ( expected) I wear sunscreen whenever I leave the house. I purchased Image Skincare prevention in 50spf. It smells great and has not made me break out. My skin is looking great although not all the redness is gone yet. Looking forward to my next treatment next month.