Young Woman Rhinoplasty - Denver, CO

My nose has bothered me for a few years so with...

My nose has bothered me for a few years so with the help of my mom, I did a lot of research about getting a rhinoplasty. I interviewed 2 doctors that had lots of great reviews and good reputations. One of them was Dr. Mario Imola. From the beginning, his office was very responsive and spent all the needed time with us to make sure that I was making the right decision. I was very nervous but they helped keep me calm and informed. The surgery was 4 hours because Dr. Imola is a perfectionist and takes all the needed time to make it just right. After the surgery, my mom was in constant contact with Lisa, the patient coordinator. Night or day - with whatever questions we had - she helped us. I am so very happy with the results. It looks very natural - no one really noticed - but I'm so much happier. I have found a new confidence and love the way it looks. The office is very organized, calm and professional. They will take all the time you need for each visit. I highly recommend Dr. Imola!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon