51 Year Old with Lifetime Struggle to Keep Man-boobs at Bay, Didn't Know It Was Heredity - Denver, CO

Changed my view of myself overnight. Started...

Changed my view of myself overnight. Started standing up straight, wearing shirts that were not black or dark in color, or for that matter fit. Actually started working out more and harder as I could see direct results much quicker. Even though most people wouldn't even notice a difference, I did and that is what counts.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Amazing - even though I felt like, "why am I doing this" or felt uncomfortable, they never once made you feel that way, in fact made it very comfortable and showed me numerous times to my surprise, that a large percentage of their business is men. I'm. It saying it didn't hurt or was easy, but four months in my view of self is completely different, that is worth it, much more than a new fancy car or fancy clothes or an expensive watch, it's something I can wear everyday, a new ME!!!!!