Four Wisdom Teeth Removal Oh My!! - Denver, CO

Today I had four wisdom teeth removed at vantage...

Today I had four wisdom teeth removed at vantage dental... I was do scared going in to office. One because I had to be put to sleep and 2 pain after. I got there 15 minutes ahead of time filled out few piece patient release information. After that was called back to do xray and speak with nurse about what would happen during procedure, go over my medical history and answer any final questions. I was so nervous still but thank goodness for my mom being there and making me feel better. I forgot most of questions I wanted to ask due to nerves. After making half down payment we waited few more minutes and I was taken to back and hooked up to blood pressure machine and heart monitor machine. The nurses and dr Kim were super nice made me feel alot better. They kept assuring me that everything would be fine and that they were there for me. Dr kim connected iv to my hand cause he couldnt get good one in ny arm. The needle for iv in my had wasnt to bad at all. 2 minutes later I was out like a baby. I woke up lil dizzzy dont remember a thing that happen.. I wasnt in any pain mouth was numb and had gauze in my mouth. Dr kim came in and checked on me to make sure I was good and let me know everything went great. The nurses wheeled me out to car in wheelchair which was nice with me being dizzy...ride home was pretty good no pain. My mom filled my subscription and now home with frozen brocoli on my cheek and 2 pain medications in my system. So far so good. And also Dr. Kim even called me to check up on. Love my experience very professional and polite!!

day 2

I slept really well sleep sitting up right wasnt too bad. No pain at all made sure to set my alarm to wake up and take pain meds so I could saty ahead of pain. Woke up with slight swelling on right cheek otherwise really good so far.
Dr. Kim