Safely Losing Belly Fat Post 2 Open Ab Surgeries! - Denver, CO

I was having a hard time losing belly fat after...

I was having a hard time losing belly fat after undergoing two open abdominal surgeries for serious medical issues with complications. I wanted safe, painless, non-surgical options and found UltraShape combined with VelaShape was the perfect solution. I got into jeans for the first time in 3 years today!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I had never been to a cosmetic surgeon's office and did not know what to expect when I went in for my UltraShape+VelaShape treatments @ Campanile Plastic Surgery. But, I was greeted with genuine warmth and caring by the staff, as well as, was given a thorough consultation so I could clearly decide if these non-surgical treatments would be right for me. The entire staff is great, but Alexis who administered the treatments was truly a gem with her medical knowledge, her attention to detail, and her deep concern for my well-being. She was a great cheerleader in helping me to get good results physically, but also in helping me to heal emotionally from having felt broken post traumatic surgeries.