Much Needed Body Repair - Denver, CO

5 years ago I decided to have lap band surgery. I...

5 years ago I decided to have lap band surgery. I lost 75 pounds in about 2 years which was awesome. However, I was left with lots of extra skin and very saggy breasts. I started looking for a surgeon to help me with this process of restoring my body and came across Dr Rogers. After meeting the staff and Dr Rogers, there was no denying that she was the person for the job. I had a major tummy tuck, lipo and a breast lift all done at the same time. Although I was not prepared for the amount of recovery that I had to deal with, (even thought they did try and prepare me) I am so very happy that I had this surgery done. It has been life changing and I am not even 6 weeks out yet!

Almost 4 months post op

I just went back to Dr Rogers' today for my 3 month checkup. Everything went perfect. Everyone, including myself is very happy with the recovery. All my surgery scars are healing better than to be expected. I did hit a little bump in that part of my incision under my left breast came open. It added a little bit extra healing time to the process, however, it was really no big deal. I am still thrilled with the results and with my choice of offices. I would never go anywhere else than Dr Roger's office for anything. I plan on going back to them next month for a BBL treatment.
Dr Christine Rogers

There is not enough room on this site for me to explain how much I LOVE this group of women! Dr Rogers' and her staff are some of the most incredible people that I have ever come in contact with. This was a huge surgery for me and at no point during the whole experience did I ever feel like I was just another person to them. Every person working there took the time to talk to me and make my feel confident about what I was doing. Every question I had they addressed and they were always very straight forward in their answers. They all really care about the work that they do and it shows every time you met with them. If you have a procedure that you are looking to get done, look no farther than this practice. You will not be sorry!!!