Extreme Makeover - Denver, CO

After losing over 120lbs during a two year period...

After losing over 120lbs during a two year period I was left with loose skin on my thighs, tummy and knees. I decided that after all the effort to lose the weight that I wanted to make the investment to get a tummy tuck, upper thigh lift and liposuction. This was a lot of procedures to undertake at once but I wanted to have them all done at the same time. I visited with a few plastic surgeons in the Metro Denver area to get a consultation. After a lot of thought I decided to go with Dr. Christine Rodgers at Denver Plastic Surgery as I was very impressed with her experience and how meticulous she was about every detail. I’m so happy with the results from the surgery and the ongoing care I have been receiving from her office, especially Katie Goodin, MMS, PA-C who I see for ongoing follow up appointments. Dr. Rodgers and her staff have been so wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr. Rodgers for any plastic surgery procedures you are considering.
Denver Plastic Surgeon