Smart Lipo for Stomache, Love Handles, Inner and Outer Thighs, and Fat Transfer to Breast - Denver, CO

I made the right choice to have Dr. Shah perform...

I made the right choice to have Dr. Shah perform my surgery. Dr. Shah performed liposuction on my stomach, love handles, inner and outer thighs, and fat transfer in my breast. When I first met Dr. Shah he knew right away what I wanted done and what kind of results I want to see. He answered all of my questions and really explained the procedures to me. I knew I was in the right hands. The day of the surgery, he explained to me what was going to happen and told me what to expect after surgery. After talking with him, I did not feel as nervous going into the surgery. I saw a big difference in my body right after the surgery. Dr. Shah called me a couple of times after the surgery to make sure I was doing good and if I had any question. I was sore and bruised for the first 2 weeks but it got better after the 2-week mark. I am 2 ½ months post-surgery and I am still seeing big differences in my body. Thank you so much Dr. Shah.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah has a great bed side manner and very knowledgeable. His staff is very helpful and nice.