Very, Very Happy with Nose- Far Exceeded my Expectations!! - Denver, CO

I've always wanted to modify the tip of my nose to...

I've always wanted to modify the tip of my nose to make it less round and, as I've always thought of it, weirdly clown-like (nothing against clowns, but...). I'm so glad I finally went through with it! It was definitely worth it and I am grateful to have found a competent and caring surgeon to perform such a potentially unforgiving procedure.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

After doing a bit of research on rhinoplasty in general to address some of my concerns as a Rn, I was happy to discover the opportunity on Realself to get a basic sense of how surgeons approach the surgery via their answers to posted questions. Dr. Manish's posts, super-informative and consistent with his having both significant procedural experience and - just as importantly - aesthetic giftedness, made narrowing down potential surgeons easier. From the day of my consultation, Dr. Manish and his team have been nothing but personable, professional, and caring. All of my questions have always been addressed in a timely and supportive manner, and emphatically, I am thrilled with the outcome!! Also, because I only had the tip worked on, I elected to use only local anesthesia, which gave me the opportunity to witness Dr. Shah's confidence, competency and passion for his work in action (not to mention how he is always courteous to his staff as well as his patients). I highly recommend him!!