Excited for a change. 51 Years Young :)

I have been doing Botox and fillers for a few...

I have been doing Botox and fillers for a few years now which are very temporary. Time sure does fly. I wanted a more permanent solution. I met with a few docs in my area, Colorado Springs, but finally decided on Dr. Kim in Denver. Consultation went great and I was very happy with our conversation. He listened to what I wanted and said I was a perfect candidate for the Quick Lift. So that's what I decided to do along with liposuction of my neck.

Day After Surgery

Here are some photos side by side of before and after. Surgery was yesterday. Little to no pain, more of a discomfort. Taking one pain pill every four hours along with antibiotic. I have medication for nausea but haven't had to use it. I can't wait to shower and put a little make up on. I had swelling yesterday evening but during the night I felt the bandage was looser and a lot of the swelling had subsided. I have a chin strap that I am wearing now and will wear for a week. Then at night only for another week. I have little to no bruising, sometimes though I tend to bruise after the fact.

Day 3

Very swollen today but I guess that's expected from what I'm reading on here. It's very hard for me to stay in bed. I was probably up too much yesterday and I'm paying for it today. Relaxing today and drinking plenty of water.

Feeling better and better!

Still a little swollen but the chin strap is becoming less uncomfortable to wear. I'm more swollen on the right side in front of my ear than on the left side. I've been icing my face and neck on and off all day. Laying in bed I have nothing better to do than look at before and after pictures. I'm ecstatic over my results. I'm already contemplating on what surgery I would like next, maybe a TT due to my 3 C-Sections. So happy to have found Dr Kim.

Post Op Day 4

Watching my daughters soccer game from the truck because I still have to wear chin strap. Right side in front of ear still swollen but has decreased in size a bit. Doing we'll with pain, talking 1 pain pill about every 6 to 7 hours. Icing both sides and still taking it easy.

5 Days Post Op, Thank You Dr Kim!

I'm so ecstatic about my results. I feel so confident and good about myself which I have not felt in a long while. I took some pictures and didn't have to use apps or filters just to feel ok about them. No filters or apps!!! That is so huge for me. Dr Kim is truly an artist. My 10 year old told me "You look beautiful momma."

Side by side of pre and 5 days post

Stitches and staples out today

I have my 1 week follow up appointment today and will have my sutures and staples removed. I can't wait because I'm terrified of getting them caught on something like my brush. I will post photos after visit. I hope Dr Kim gives me a good report and that all is healing well.

Stitches and Staples out

Had my appointment with Dr Kim. Ashley his MA took out the staples and stitches. She is always so sweet and caring. Pain was minimal. Dr Kim said to take it easy for the next few weeks while everything continues to heal. He said everything looks good. I need to make sure no jerks or sudden movements while everything heals. I have a lump in front of my right ear but Dr Kim said it will smooth out. At this point no scar treatment, gels or anything until incisions heal. No exercising or over exertion except for walks around the block.

Another before and after

I'm so happy with the work performed by Dr Kim! Seeing the side by sides of my before and after pics I had not realized just how old and droopy I looked.

8 Days Post Op

Went walking in town by ours and it took a lot out of me yesterday. And being without chin strap made a huge difference. Came home and went to sleep at 8:30. Feeling rested today and I am wearing the chin strap all day. No issues from having sutures and staples out Monday. Still taking my antibiotics and drinking plenty of water. I'm still so very happy about my decision. I've been trying to find before pics but noticed I haven't taken very many since my face had "fallen".

11 Days Post Op

Another before and after, side by side photo. I sure do like these, they remind me of how old I was looking prior to my surgery. I feel healing is still going well. Still a swollen spot in front of right ear.

Over a month post-op

I still have swelling, more on the right side by my ear. Numbness fading more and more everyday. Still very pleased with results.
Dr Geoffrey Kim

Dr Kim was very pleasant and receptive to my desired look. He showed me many before and after photos of his patients that had chosen the Quick Lift and the results were exactly what I was looking for. His entire staff was very helpful and pleasant.