Eyelid Reconstruction Following Previous Eyelid Surgery. Denver, CO

Dr Fante is a master but still had a complex job...

Dr Fante is a master but still had a complex job of reconstructing my disfigured features after I initially entrusted my face to an unethical quasi surgeon. I feel lucky and will always feel grateful to Dr Fante for reconstructing my eyelids after going through horrors of facing an unfamiliar, unhealthy, and ugly reflection in the mirror on a daily basis.
Dr Fante had to repair ptosis which developed following the first surgery, upper eyelid excision to get rid of crude and uneven incision lines and scaring, and collapsed orbital structure. He also needed to reshape the natural contour of my eyes which was obliterated by the first surgeon.
Dr Fante is one of the few oculoplastic surgeons in the country who is highly unlikely to fail a client. He is progressive, highly skilled- a few decades in his specialty, his results are consistent, he is a natural aesthete, he has complexities of facial anatomy in his little finger. He works with authority and confidence, and no vanity. Of course, his intelligence, kindness, and objectivity were also much appreciated.
Anything I might add about Dr Fante would be in superlative.

PHOTOS
1st Surgery- Weber, Lone Tree
2nd Surgery- Dr Robert Fante, Denver

Canthopexy

Bilateral canthopexy was also part of reconstruction.
Denver Oculoplastic Surgeon

All around brilliant oculoplastic surgeon. High professional standard, honest and ethical, superior skills and inherent talent, completely tuned in.