Profractional XC Sciton 350 Deep

Had my 3rd treatment done today at Happy Clinic in...

Had my 3rd treatment done today at Happy Clinic in Denver, CO I had horrible pitted scars on my face-- my first two treatments I went with 250 (whatever that means) in depth and after a year later, I decided to have another one (today) and go 350 deep. This time the pain was crazy! I have a high tolerance for pain-- but I kept tensing up and it made it more painful. If you're interested on what it feels like: it's like 100 rubber band snapping on your skin with every pass, sounds like a loud crackling, I had numbing cream and pain killer, too. The smell of your burnt skin is overwhelming. It is scary, but the lady who did my procedure was helping with talking to me and trying to get me to breath deeply and relax. Boy, did I bleed! You can see from the photos of the amount of blood, but I think it's from the depth I went. Some would say I am crazy to go in for three, but I want to get rid of my scars so badly-- I purchased two more.

2 days post Profractional

Once I was able to wash the blood off my face, it looks better. I am breaking out in little white bumps because of the moisture I assume being added to the face. Last night, I did a vinegar soak for 10 min. and applied ice packs to take down the swelling. The coolness from the ice packs helps so much to sooth the annoying itch and the aquaphor feeling. I am now washing my face three times a day with Cetaphil natural face wash and then applying the aquaphor still. I will switch to Cetaphil face lotion in a few days. The worst part now is the disgusting feeling of aquaphor while I sleep. I will update again.

4 days post pro fractional healing quickly!

I am healing quickly in regards to how deep the treatment was. I look like I have a horrible sunburn, on my face. No pain, but the itching is a little annoying. The ice packs help with the itching and still washing my face three times a day. I'm still applying the aquaphor after, sleeping is uncomfortable, but manageable. No pain meds, just excited for final results. I won't update daily, but perhaps monthly. I wanted to add that I have had 3 pro fractional treatments done-- and I have two more to go. I paid a grand total of 2,000 $ no tax. A lot, (for a college student), but I think worth it to remove the scars.

Healing well, on to my fourth treatment! 2 months post last treatment (pro fractional laser)

I am healing well, my face is very dry due t the winter season, keeping it hydrated has been a struggle for me. I am not full healed yet from my last treatment, but I do see an improvement already, I had a consultation and am scheduled for my final treatment, on the 9th! I am so happy to be almost done, but my scar depth and texture has improved much. I am still very red, due t the dryness of my face, but one more procedure and I should be good as new. (so they say) (and I believe them) Here is an update photo of the progress.
Happy Clinic Denver

Tayna I believe her name was very nice and helped a lot. I believe she had many years experience doing this.