Not Pleased with Rhinoplasty Results - Denver, CO

I wanted a rhinoplasty all my life to correct a...

I wanted a rhinoplasty all my life to correct a nose that I felt was too big. I looked at Faces First and thought Dr. Cote would be a good and experienced doctor based on his work. At my consult I explained what my wishes were and brought in many examples of noses I wished to resemble. Dr. kept trying to talk me out of my dream nose and instead kept telling me to go with something more natural that would fit my face. I was adamant about what I wanted and still believe it would fit my face, but ended up getting a nose that was still HUGE, I am so disappointed. The nose I have is a better shape. yes, but still way too big for my face and even more so now that I've lost weight. I'll now be seeking another doctor to do a revision and pray that they will listen to my wants instead of just doing what they want.
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor did not listen to my wishes and instead just did what he wanted, result is a huge nose that now needs a revision with a new doctor.