45-year-old Mother of 3: C.L.A.S.S. Tummy Tuck, Liposuction and Breast Lift & Augmentation Revision. Denver, CO

I ‘m a 45-year-old mother of three. After my...

I ‘m a 45-year-old mother of three. After my first two pregnancies at age 35, I was able to get back to my pre-baby weight and with a lot of hard work was even able to somewhat tone my abs. However, pregnancy number 3, at age 38, did me in! I spent years working out in hopes that I could have DIY abs again. Last year I finally decided to look into getting a tummy tuck. I researched 5 or 6 doctors and after 3 consultations, decided on Dr. Campanile. There was no comparison. "Dr. C" was far and away my first choice! I was most impressed with the amount of time he personally spent with me during the consultation and with his detailed explanation of how the procedure works. I was also intrigued by the C.L.A.S.S. technique that Dr. Campanile has refined for his patients. Specifically I liked the idea of a “no-drain” procedure as well as liposuction of the upper abdomen and flanks. During my initial consultation, I expressed my concern and disappointment with a previous breast lift and augmentation. After a brief examination, Dr. Campanile recommended a breast revision in addition to my tummy tuck.

During my recovery, I had a few set backs. I had several areas in which I experienced wound dehiscence, this is when the wound ruptures along the surgical suture. In one instance, my wound actually opened exposing my implant and putting me at great risk of infection. Thanks to the quick response of Dr. Campanile and his staff, we were able to rectify the situation and prevent an infection. It has now been a year and almost a month since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier. I feel 10-years younger, I've regained my self-confidence and I love how I look and feel!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campanile is the best! He truly cares about his patients. He is a perfectionist and wants to achieve the best results possible. I've had several cosmetic, surgical procedures and have never experienced a more capable surgeon. From his knowledge & expertise to his bedside manner, Dr. Campanile gets an A+.