38 Going on 30 Thanks to Katie and Ashley - Denver, CO

I have been going to see both Ashley and Katie for...

I have been going to see both Ashley and Katie for over 3 years now. I am extremely knowledgeable on available treatments and always do my research before I get any skin treatments so I don't waste any money. I moved from Dallas a few years ago and was fearful I wouldn't find anyone in Denver that could compare to the amazing skin experts I had there. Thankfully, I found this group! Katie and Ashley are extremely knowledgeable on all things skincare. They put me at ease immediately because after my first consultation I knew they were on top of their game.
Also, they don't try to sell you on anything you don't need! If something is a waste of money, they will be honest with you.
They get booked out pretty quickly, so make sure to call a few weeks in advance.
I have had multiple BBL, botox treatments, and undereye "trough" fillers with them. It is worth every penny to walk out feeling like I look like the best version of myself. They are both walking advertisements for the work they do...they both have flawless complexions.
If you get any skin treatments done you do need to wear spf everyday and avoid the sun if possible. BBL isn't inexpensive and you are wasting your money if you don't protect your skin/results afterwards. I am pretty religious about protecting my skin from the sun.
I am proud to give these ladies my full recommendation. They treat my skin as if it were their own.

Julie at the front is always friendly and is always helpful in getting me in for my appointments.
Denver Plastic Surgeon