Deep Despondence - Denver, CO

For nearly 3 years I have wished I had NOT trusted...

For nearly 3 years I have wished I had NOT trusted the skin on my face to Dr. Manish Shah. EVERY day, ALL day. Dr. Shah offered me a complementary fat grafting procedure in an attempt to resolve the issue, but I would never trust him to touch my face again. Absolute nightmare experience. This would be a zero star rating if the option was available.

Beyond Despondent

I recommend against any type of laser resurfacing for the skin. This physician was extremely aggressive with the CO2 laser he applied to my face and layers of skin were permanently burned out of my face.. CO2 laser peel burn injury. There was zero pre-procedure medical care despite the fact there was a skin care/medical care regimen including prescriptions that was supposed to have been implemented two weeks prior to the procedure. Pre-procedure medical care was non-existent. Following the procedure, when I had expressed my extreme dissatisfaction, this physician cancelled the remaining appointments in writing and denied me the medical treatment that was meant to follow-up the procedure. He also wrote an entry into my medical record looking for any way possible to blame me for the poor outcome and for the substandard or non-existent medical care. My overall impression was that of an assembly line of slap dash medical procedures with little concern for patient well-being. Now this physician is trying to silence me from speaking out about this nightmare experience, but I refuse to be silenced. This is layers of skin permanently burned out of my face. I am beyond despondent. He has offered me a complementary fat grafting procedure in writing in an attempt to resolve this issue, but I no longer trust him to 'treat' my skin. I am frustrated attempting to write a review on this site as the site rules do not allow one to be as forthright as one wishes to be. I'm sure there will be comments about this review, but this is my experience with this procedure and this physician. Every word is true and should remain as a warning to others.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Prefer to leave this section unanswered.