29 Year Old. 15 Years of Embarrassment - Denver, CO

For all the ladies that suffer with the same...

For all the ladies that suffer with the same issues as I did. I had a labiaplasty done by dr Paul Zwiebel I am not bringing his name up only because he is an excellent doctor but because he changed my life forever. I wanna share this with you ladies because you are not alone. I suffered for more then 15 years I was always worried about wearing tight clothes specially swimsuit. I don't have to anymore. I feel so good about my body for the first time in my life thanks to Dr. Paul .
Before my surgery I showed him some of the photos how I would like to have it done and it exactly looks like that photo. I can't believe it but it's perfect. The results are excellent. Thank you again Dr. Zwiebel

There is no need to worry about pain after your numbing wears off. There is just a slight discomfort. No narcotics need it.

If you are having the same issues as I had don't hesitate and go see Dr. Zwiebel. You will be in good hands.

Wedge excision

Here are some photos after surgery. I am going next Tuesday finish my after photos so I will get the ones before my surgery. Of course I didn't want to keep any!!! I had “wedge excision" done. Cuts are inside hiding. I love my results.

Before and 9weeks after.

This is still very embarrassing ladies. I can't believe it. I was a monster. I am so glad it's over. I am so glad I was able to do this surgery. Big rock felt off of my heart seriously.

5 months after surgery.

I am so absolutely happy with my results. Here is a photo little over 5 months-:)
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Paul is an amazing doctor he knows exactly what needs to be done and how to make patients satisfied.