New Boobs on This 32 Year Old Cross Fit Mom of 2 - Denver, CO

I got my boobs done by Dr. C 5 months ago. I had...

I got my boobs done by Dr. C 5 months ago. I had been thinking about it since my little girl finished nursing and they seemed to shrink up like deflated water balloons. My friend from cross fit had recommended Dr. C and I scheduled 2 consultation, one there and one with another highly rated surgeon. I liked both doctors but selected my doctor because I just felt most comfortable there. He really seemed to get what I wanted and he explained everything in a professional yet relaxed non pressure way. I got the new inspira gummy bear implants in 345 oz
It hurt, I am not going to lie. The hardest part was giving up cross fit for 3 months though. Wow I felt depressed not getting a sweat on. But I am glad I followed the instructions because the money and pain wouldn't be worth it if messed up my new and pretty taataa's. Happy with what I see in the mirror and shopping is back to being fun again. I am headed to Las Vegas for a bachelorette party and love my new outfits showing off some sexy boobies.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Great surgeon. Professional let relaxed. Informative and seemed honest without a sales pitch. Nice office staff. Hospital nurses were so sweet and professional. The Anesthesiologist helped me when I freaked out before surgery and I never got sick. A few girls at my cross fit when to Dr. C and they all look great and are happy. Now I am thinking about doing so lypo of my tummy jelly and muffin top.