The Greatest Gift Of Self Help Was Meeting Dr. Shah And His Exceptional Staff...

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 25 year old woman who has experienced the "yoyo" weight gain/weight loss effect my entire life. No matter what sports I played, how many countless hours spent in the gym, counting calories, starving myself, weight loss pills, etc. I would eventually gain back all of the weight I had previously worked so hard to lose and held it all in my stomach region. Buying new clothes and donating/throwing out clothes that fit not too long ago certainly puts a damper on ones self esteem. Finally, I told myself that plastic surgery would be the investment of a lifetime and if I paid to have this procedure done, there was no excuse not to be consistent in maintaining my new figure. In pursuit to find the BEST care possible, after doing utmost research about liposuction, reading hundreds of reviews online, looking at before and after pictures, and placing various calls to different plastic surgery offices, it took one call with Dr. Shah's Patient Care Coordinator Brenda to muscle up the strength to make this impeccable decision. Dr. Shah makes himself available at any time for questions to ensure that he is there every step of the way. He sets prompt appointments for the numerous post op recovery stages and gives distinct instructions for the greatest overall results. He even gave me specific workouts to try that I had never heard of as an avid gym goer, if he wasn't a surgeon he would be a great personal trainer ;) His incomparable staff make their patients feel like family. They individually spent time establishing a genuine connection, answered an abundance of questions with a vast wealth of knowledge, and explained all pre and post instructions proficiently. I full heartedly could not have asked for a better place to have this procedure. I am eternally grateful to the Shah Plastic Surgery Practice.