Dental Implant Problems - Denver, CO

I have had a lot of problems with my upper...

I have had a lot of problems with my upper implants since day one. Something that should have taken about one year to complete is going on over 3 years now. The implants have failed 3 times. I have the all on four implants. This October 2016 I will be going in for another surgery to install the teeth onto the implants that were re implanted in June 2016 because 2 of them failed. The surgery in June was to do bone grafts and another post installed (I have 5 in there now), in hopes that this time the implants won't fail. I told the dentist that I wanted to forget about the implants and just have a denture because I don't want to go through this again. They insisted that I try the implants again so I reluctantly agreed. Maybe they are afraid I am going to ask for my money back or sue them. If this last surgery in June didn't fix the problem, I don't know what I am going to do. Another problem is that I started this whole implant journey in Denver, CO. but after a year and a half I had to move. The closest location for me to go to now is 4 hours away. It takes me 8 hours just getting there and back so any appointments turn into a whole day. This next surgery I am having in October is at 6:30am so I have to leave at 2:30am to get there in time. This whole thing has been a nightmare for me and I wish I never did it. Good luck to anyone getting implants. If you plan on moving in the future you should check to see where they have another office first.
Clear Choice

I wouldn't recommend them.