Day 1 of Clear Correct - Denver, CO

I'm impressed with how they feel in my teeth, they...

I'm impressed with how they feel in my teeth, they do not overlap on my gums like I've seen in some reviews, I have a sight ache but it's tolerable and normal. I love that they are bearly visible. I have a slight lisp both I'm sure it will go away in a few weeks. Overall I'm very impressed and happy with my treatment so far. Dr said my treatment will take about 5 months!

2.5 weeks

Tray #2 feels even more comfortable than tray 1, it's was tight on the first day, my lisp is very slight, I have even started to forget that I have them on, a friend told me my teeth long whiter since I have to brush every time o eat or drink anything so that's a plus!

Tray #4 August 2016

They glued white bumps on three of my teeth to make them move better, you can't even see then at all. I tried taking different angles for you guys to see them. I have yet to notice the difference on the teeth moving.. I do have more space when flossing.
Dr Friye