Turning 60 Years Old This Year! Age is Nothing but a Thing! - Denver, CO

Honesty, I am extremely happy with my brow lift,...

Honesty, I am extremely happy with my brow lift, eye lid surgery, and laser of my face. After interviewing many doctors and clinics I chose Dr. Shah for my surgery. Being ex military and working in hospitals my career, I prolicficly am happy for the professionalism, humor, and kindness of Dr Shah and his staff for answering my endless array of questions tirelessly. I celebrate my sixty years of life this year and after a second career with criminology and forensics I decided to do something wonderful for myself as I return to my active lifestyle of fly fishing, baseball games,
Yoga, walking my Lab for hours weekly, and dancing. I chose this surgery with absolutely no regrets! Dr Shah cares about the healing aspects for his patients and called a day after surgery and saw me four days post op????... Very impressive ! I highly recommend Dr Shah and I pass on .... Enjoy every day the rest of your life!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I appreciate Dr Shah after being recommended by a dear friend. Dr Shah explained everything ( pros/cons ) about my procedure. I was given two estimates For my procedure and had my endless number of questions answered by him And his staff ( awesome). I had many scars from aging, poor skin care, and lifestyle Choices. Dr Shah was honest, and humorous ( ask him about Red Noses for charity) about what the results could be and my expectations. My doctor was explicit about care pre and post surgery, I am happy As I approach my ninety day post surgery date, and recommend Dr Shah to patients and their choices.