Confidence Restored - Denver, CO

I first found Dr. Rodgers in 2010 after thoroughly...

I first found Dr. Rodgers in 2010 after thoroughly reviewing Denver-area plastic surgeons. I was looking for a breast lift/implants after nursing. I loved that her medical qualifications are phenomenal, she is held in high-esteem by her peers (and the community- 5280 magazine), and she is constantly up to date on the newest procedures and methods. Her patient before/after pictures made me book a consultation. Dr. Rodgers put all my fears at ease and walked me through all my questions and concerns. Her office staff is friendly and professional and very welcoming every single time. Before the surgery, her office kept in contact with me (as well as the anesthesiologist in Rose), which definitely eased my nerves. I couldn't be more pleased with my results! Dr. Rodgers is a perfectionist and it really shows in her work. Since then, I have been in for other elective procedures, as well as superficial treatments. Her PA's, Katie and Brooke, are top-notch professionals who are friendly and funny, who also perform amazing work. I also love that the entire center is discreet and efficient (especially when being wheeled out after surgery or after a treatment). I wouldn't expect anything less from Dr. Rodgers' office and I'm so happy that I found her. I have recommended her too several friends in the area and will continue to do so.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodgers' work speaks for itself. It's beautiful and my confidence has been restored after my surgery. Her personal interactions are professional and she gives you a realistic visualization of what your end results will be, which I appreciated. She and her entire staff are friendly and her office is welcoming and well-appointed.