61 Year Old Who Was Tired of Her Large Implants - Denver, CO

I had considered removing my implants for smaller...

I had considered removing my implants for smaller ones for over a year. Several of my friends had done this procedure and were pleased with the results and Dr. Christine Rodgers was recommended often. I decided to make an appointment for a consultation and after meeting with Dr. Rodgers, I never looked back. I found her to be concerned that my expectations weren't out of question and she was very honest and direct with me about the appropriate size for my body shape and size. Her office did an excellent job in preparing me for surgery and making sure I had all the appropriate tests accomplished to assure me that I was in good physical condition for surgery. The evening before surgery Dr. Rodgers' anesthesiologist called me to see if I had any concerns and to assist me with any of my questions. The morning of my surgery Dr. Rodgers and her anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and once again, I felt I was Dr. Rodgers' only concern of the day and she assured me it didn't matter how long surgery took, she was going to make sure she was confident I would be happy with the results. Surgery went well and I rested comfortably over the weekend until I saw her for my post surgical appointment the following Tuesday. Dr. Rodgers saw me that day as did her Nurse Practitioner. Both wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and her NP answered all my questions and made sure I would follow all post-op instructions. I ended up having my implants replaced with smaller implants and to remove all the excess skin Dr. Rodgers' performed a breast lift. Over the next 12 weeks I was followed weekly and developed a relationship with most all the employees in her practice who all made me feel I was a VIP! As a part of their wound care I was offered BBL laser treatments to my scars so that they would lighten quicker and they have offered to do as many treatments as necessary. Care and communication was exceptional and I will continue to take advantage of the other treatments offered by her exceptional staff such as BBL facial treatments, etc. I am now just sorry I waited so long to have this procedure and have never regretted it for one day! I encourage you to make your consultation appointment now so you can educated yourself before making a decision as to whatever cosmetic procedure you would like to have done.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodgers is down to earth, easy to talk to and truly cares for her patients.