Miami Body Results in Denver!! (Breast Aug) - Colorado

I'm going to make this short because Dr. Campanile...

I'm going to make this short because Dr. Campanile and his staff are A1 AMAZING! And yes, I'm verrrrry picky when it comes to service and results. Neve once had ANY problem from the time I requested an appt on their website. I'm 25, 5'7", and my upper body is a little "off" (asymmetrical) due to a gymnastics injury when I was younger. So my boobs weren't proportionate or perfect to start with and they turned out PERFECT. I went from a small B to a "still waiting" I'm only 10 days out so they're still settling but I'm a D. I've already tried on my bikini and I could go to out in it if I wanted to!!! (By the LOOK of my boobs, haven't gotten clearance from Dr. Campanile for that yet.) I was going to go all the way to LA and pay thousands more just to make SURE I got the results I wanted, but let me tell you Dr. Campanile is as far as you need to go! In my opinion the Denver doctors aren't up to date with the large but natural, "dropped" looking boobs. All of them give you those ugly "blow up" boobs. That's not what I wanted. I only trusted him because he has practiced several years in Miami so he knew EXACTLY where I was coming from. And that's just what I got. PS I didn't even show him any desired pics from my phone. That's how great and perfect he is. It was painful but well worth it. I recovered for 9 days. We discussed 500ccs but instead of over filling me, he made sure to give me what I wanted; full D but NOT in the DD range. So I got 430/480ccs when all was said and done which was perfect judgment on his part. Saline, high profile, areola incision, under the muscle. THANK YOU DR. CAMPANILE!!!!!

2 Weeks (14 days) Post Op

Getting better each day! I've been taking care of them very well. Compression strap 24/7 and braless like the Dr. ordered but I do wear my bra a few hours out of the day when I feel them separating, to push them back together. So far so good! Still on 3 tablets of Vicodin a day. CORRECTION my ccs are 450/480. Couldn't be happier with my results!
Denver Plastic Surgeon