Mama of 2, Always Had Boob Envy and Now That I Had Boobies when Nursing I Want Them Back - Denver, CO

I never thought I'd be getting a breast...

I never thought I'd be getting a breast augmentation! Yes I've always had boob envy but have appreciated my small boobs when going braless and wearing cute stuff that big boobs would make impossible. My husband likes my littles. However. I felt so sexy with a fuller rack when nursing. I felt so womanly and feminine and sexy. Clothes looked better, etc. and now that I'm totally done having and nursing my babies I would like to feel that way again. It is imperative that I get a natural look for me. I really want to avoid the obvious implant look. No judgement, I just know that look is not for me and I wouldn't be happy. I want a slope you can ski jump off of and beautiful natural cleavage when they're in a bra. I don't want to have to wear a bra sometimes though. I like the coozies bras (?) and bralettes and shelf bras built into tank tops and I'm not basing my cc's on bra size (because I don't really even wear one right now and all the brands are so different anyway!) just proportionate to my body and my booty which is plentiful. So here we go! I'm so grateful for this website and to those who have shared their journey, education, experiences, photos, recovery stories, everything and I need to give back! Hoping to get a little support a gal needs when going through this sort of thing and maybe help another who is choosing this path. Cheers to boobies!

Me when I was almost done nursing

Posting some pics of when I was nursing and baby slept through the night so I was nice and full. This wasn't my biggest, that happens at the beginning of nursing for me and then they leveled off. But I realized a few months before stopping that I would want a BA so I thought to take some pictures!

I'm obsessed!

I have 3 consultations booked from now until Dec which is so far away. I can't keep obsessing like this! Every night I look at photos, research implants and docs until 2am! What's wrong with me!? I'm about to add another doc to my roster. Is 4 consults too many? I also feel like the last one in Dec going to be my favorite.

Had my first consult...

I went to Dr. Franco-Webb for you Denver readers. Office is lovely, staff is as well. I really liked her and we connected well. She seems to know what she is doing but my number one goal is to look natural and not augmented. I really want to find a surgeon who can tell me they can get me what I want with x, y and z or a, b and c and these are the pros and cons to both. I realize there's probably a big learning curve in the questions I asked in my first consult vs. what I will ask in my last. Because I've inundated myself w so much information I almost feel like I know too much and I get overwhelmed w all my options. There's a lot out there! And I feel like the stigma w shaped implants is that many doctors don't recommend them more because they're not as comfortable placing them (for whatever reason, experience, their more recent availability). Apparently a surgeon needs to create a more specific pocket for them to sit so that they don't rotate. I really don't want to have to worry about them once they're in but I don't want an augmented look like some round implants give. I know body type, chest width, existing tissue, crease location all that weighs in but really it's the cut and placement that can make the biggest difference right? I've heard/read that shaped doesn't make that much of a visual difference. So then I ask myself why would I want to trade a more natural feel (when palpated) for a more natural shape if I can still get a natural shape with round? To me a natural look with no bra is a straight upper pole. That's my goal.

Also I had to postpone my second consult because of vacation and school pick up timing. A bummer but I'll be much more relaxed for the new date in November. It's with Dr. Wolfe, my only male I've chosen to see so far. I feel like it's similar to a Gyno in a way. How would they know unless they have boobs yknow? There are many great male surgeons out there though. Who knows. He's in the same building as my unicorn Dr. Folk. She's not until December. I don't even feel like I'm worthy to see her for a first world vain ass boob job when she does post mastectomy reconstruction, cleft lip and palate for children and all these other wonderful things! Sheesh.

I'll post some pics of the vectra 3 D imaging thing too. It funked up my nips but you get the idea.