Dr Squires Review - Denver, CO

I had the most wonderful experience from start to...

I had the most wonderful experience from start to finish. The staff are so friendly and
willing to help. We needed a short time for my surgery date so that my fiance could be in town to take care of me. They put a rush on everything. Last min they called needing a lab level checked, I was in the airport on way to FL when they called. They called in an order and got it set up for it to be drawn while I was in FL.
I picked Dr Squires after researching him including his mission statement to help women, opinions and pictures. He lived up to all I read. He was very friendly, great at explaining everything, willingly answered all my questions-was very approachable. Made me feel comfortable. Surgery day went great. The Surgery Center he used was just as friendly as his staff. Competent. My anesthesiologist was awesome!! Dr. Squires had a great bedside manner both on surgery day and at every appointment. And his work is amazing. I am so so happy with my breast lift/augmentation. Have had no complications but they made sure I knew how to get a hold of them if I did. I was very nervous and they made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I give Dr Squires 5 out of 5 stars. Should l ever require any other plastic procedure, l will return to Dr. Squires.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

He was great. Friendly, approachable, explained everything, answered all my questions. Was great at making me feel comfortable. Great bedside manner both on surgery day and at every appointment. His work is awesome. I love my results!!