43 Years Old - 2 Kids - Had a Reduction at 22 Years Old and Augmentation 21 Years Later - Denver, CO

It is too soon to tell how I feel because it has...

It is too soon to tell how I feel because it has not even been 24 hours, but I think I may love them. Dr. Atagi is a pro. She is a perfectionist, who sets realistic expectations based on your body type. I had a more difficult case because I had a reduction at 22 years old so I had pre-existing scars to work with. If she made them too bug the scars would have been a big line across the middle of my breast. I also have boobs that are very close together so she had to be careful not make them too big to be touching my chin! I think from what I can tell she did a fabulous job. I went to 2 plastic surgeons before I selected her.

Day 4 Post Surgery

Please note that because my boobs are very close together the surgeon had to be very careful how she did the implants to not have them up in my chin.

Augmentation Gone Wrong

I had augmentation 12 months ago and 3 weeks post surgery I was rushed to the hospital with a staph infection in my breast. Atagi's staff was less than responsive during this time. I had a PICC line in my arm and giving myself daily antibiotics. I had a drain in my infected breast for 6 weeks and the end result was that Dr. Atagi removed the implant. I have now been 9 months with only one implant because I had to be staph free for 6 months before they would even discuss another surgery. I would never go back to Atagi and her team because they are not experienced with cosmetic surgery when there is adversity. I almost died. They were not responsive when I would call when I was infected. They acted like I was an inconvenience. However, I spent over 6 months being sick from the infections.
Lone Tree Plastic Surgeon

The nursing staff at Sky Ridge was so kind and helpful. Dr. Atagi is amazing.