33-year Old Mom of 4 - Sientra 370CC Round Based Anatomical

Hi there! I am a 33-year old mom to four boys ages...

Hi there! I am a 33-year old mom to four boys ages 3 to 10 and have been so disappointed in what breastfeeding four children did to my boobs!! After a year of going back and forth I FINALLY decided to go through with it and I have my surgery scheduled for March 23rd! I am getting tear-dropped shaped, gummy bear implants size 370cc. I am looking for any tips/advice that can help make this whole process easier! Thanks!

A few hours post op

Just a few hours after my procedure.

A few hours post op...

3 days post op

Left is definitely more swollen. Can't wait until they are not so high and tight...

4 days post op

Stubborn left boob....these things are still rock hard!!

5 Days Post Op

Definitely much less pain today.

Looking and feeling better every day!

6 days post

1 week post-op

Left still seems bigger...

8 days post-op

Left is still more swollen but overall I am feeling great and happy with the results. Heading out on a long walk with the kids!

9 days post

2 weeks post op

One still fuller...grrrr...guess I just have to be patient. I see my ps tomorrow.

Loving them more every day!

2 week post op appt today, everything looks good, dressing on stitches removed and now the scar therapy begins!

Laying down

Victoria Secret Bra...34C

Before and After

Side view

17 days post :)

A few more

A few from this morning

Took the "girls" shopping day...so much fun :)

3 Weeks

3 Weeks

Almost 4-weeks

4 weeks

I wrote a lengthy review but kept getting an error...too lazy to retype it all now lol. But here is s cute new VS suit I just got - 32D :)

5 weeks

Hey ladies! So yesterday was my 5 weeks - 1 more week and then I am in the full clear with bras, working out, etc. This whole thing has been a roller coaster ride. I have days where I love my boobs and days I really wish I went bigger. They still seem a little uneven to me but sure that will continue to resolve itself over time. We have a big vacation to the Caribbean the 1st week of June so I am having so much fun shopping! The best part is my amazing husband loves them and notices a boost in my confidence as well, which he loves!

8 weeks

I was 8 weeks on Tuesday!! Had a quick check up with my PS and he is super happy with the results! So am I! :)

Quick update

All is going great!! I went on vacation last week and I have to tell you, I think I fully enjoyed my new girls for the first time! I was finally comfortable in a suit and that is huge for me!! I took a pic the other day to post. My only complaint is I have a little bit of rippling. Dr said it was because I am so thin and didn't have much breast tissue, so you can see some of the wrinkles in my implants when I move my arms certain ways. Oh well, I guess I can live with it. It's either that or fat grafting, which is not an option!
Dr. Zwiebel

So incredibly happy with this doctor! Caring, detailed, thorough and great staff... So glad I chose to go with this doctor!