BBL LIPO AND TT Excited and Anxious - Denver, CO

Well im 26 have 2 kids and my body is horrible! a...

Well im 26 have 2 kids and my body is horrible! a lot of people swear Its fine because im always sucking my stomach in and I look slim but NO!! I have an inverted triangle shaped body ugh. Anyway i decided to get a BBL at first i just wanted lipo to get rid of my back fat and love handles and stomach but i figured why just toss the fat when i could use it to get a better shape? My main goal is actually to try to have a nice figure not too much for the bigger butt, I have stopped working out and trying to load on calories so Ill be able to qualify for the BBL all the fat seems to go to my stomach smh but good in this case. I have my first consultation on July 7th and projected procedure date of the 22nd. In Denver CO. Any advice or pointers? I will post pics of me now (eww)

Price

I have an estimated price of $7,000-$12,000 so I meant to put $10,000 not $1000 sorry. Lol

A bit scared

I'm reading some
Ladies reviews and I see there are diff experiences. Some feel major pain or a week or so. Some can't poop ect. How long did it take for you to heal? I'm supposed to be going on a vaca about a little I've 2 weeks after my surgery date. Is that too soon? I'm sis in law said she was up and at it in a week. What was your experience? What an I do take help the healing process?

Healing help

I'm reading some
Ladies reviews and I see there are diff experiences. Some feel major pain for a week or so. Some can't poop etc. How long did it take for you to heal? I'm supposed to be going on a vaca about a little Over 2 weeks after my surgery date. Is that too soon? My sis in law said she was up and at it in a week. What was your experience? What an I do take help the healing process?

CONSULTATION QUESTIONS

I have my consultation tomorrow im so excited!! Besides the basics of course what may be some helpful questions I should ask? Also what kind of vistamins should i start taking? i want to start prepping my body surgery is in like 2 weeks, Help!

So I went to my consultation yesterday which was..

So I went to my consultation yesterday which was really for a BBL but I figured I was most likely going to be needing a TT as well. Well now I'm extra nervous about my recovery... How bad is a TT recovery? How long did it take to e able to have se? Work out? Go back to regardless activities? Is it worth it? Please help! I'm freaking out

Surgery tomorrow!

Myna urgent was supposed to e last Tuesday but it had to get postponed. It is going to be tomorrow the 29th. I'm so anxious it's finally happening going to be happen. I'm also still scared since I'm getting a tummy tuck my sons. It that party is on the 15th. I hope I will be at least semi ok to be able to enjoy it with him.

Help with my Pratt drain

I'm 4 days post. TT LIPO AND BBL. One of my drains look like this is this normal???

Before and after of back.

The pic was at 3 days post op. So my back was still very swollen I still have stains coming out my front one I get then removed I will take pics. My waist is much smaller but I wish my hips would have rounded out a bit more.

Garment.

I'm only 5 days days post op. But I've hat my garment off all day. They have me a stomach one as well with pads they say I could switch out but to try to keep the body one on. The things is that I had a TT. And the garment is sooo tight! It hurts the ends of my incisions when I have it on. Is it bad to keep it off for this long. I'm i my 5 days post op.

Booty shot

6 dYs post op. My back is still very swollen can't wait for the dwelling to go down so my booty could stick out more

10 days post

I'm only 9 days post op. My mid section is still swollen I got a tummy tuck with muscle
Repair so there's still
Swelling and hard tissue that needs to go down. Once it does my waist will be much slimmer. This sucks still ???? I'm
In pain and still can't stand all
Te way straight but so far I like what I see. Can't wait until all
This swelling on my mid section goes down so
I could see my real
Results.

2 weeks post op side view pic

Ok ladies here's a side view comparison. Mind my I got a TT as well. I was told my stomach is still very swollen. Can't wait for it to godown already! Then I'll be able to see my real results. But right how i can't complain. I'm loving my results!!

Clothes and fitting

So yea I got a BBL and TT. But hmmm my pants don't fit me now! Of course I knew there was going to fitting difference but it's like muni ants don't button! I'm hoping it's because I'm still a bit swollen on my mid section. I was a size 5 prior to sx. It's harder to get then up my booty. But I always had a lil
Junk in the trunk you know. Ugh don't know of I need to go on a shopping spree now or wait a. Few more weeks to see what do ya say?

It's been a while.

I'll post pics eventually. The pice was actually nearly 14,000 dollars. My tummy tuck came out good. But I saw other work and the scar was better. Mine is not that great on where and how it is. And the BBL didn't make tooooo much of a difference. My results are ok. BUT for the money no. It was an impulsive thing I did going with that Doctor. I've seen better work for much cheaper. Again I should've done more research
Denver Plastic Surgeon

I have not had my surgery yet. But ever since I've sent my first email acquiring information on a BBL the communication and information has been impeccable! I will Continue to update.