Waste of Time and Thousands of Dollars! - Denver, CO

I had a brachioplasty done by Dr. Christine...

I had a brachioplasty done by Dr. Christine Rodgers as well as a breast lift and augmentation. For the brest work, I can say it was passable, but not what was agreed upon. For the brachioplasty, what a trememdous waste. The cost of just the brachioplasty was $8K. There was so little flesh removed that the before and after photos look almost exactly alike. When I talked to Dr. Rogers about the issue in my limited opportunity to talk with her post-op, (once the surgery is done and the $$ are collected, it is almost impossible to se the Dr. and not the PA) she dismissed my concern and became very irritated. It was an extremely uncomfortable conversation. From the discussions I had with the the PA during my post op appts., it seems that the breast surgery took longer than expected and Dr Rogers, just did enough to call the brachioplasty a done surgery even though there really was no benefit.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Inaccessible after a botched surgery.