45 Year Old Working Mom Decides for Breast Implants and Lipo - Denver, CO

After kids and nursing, I had been thinking of...

After kids and nursing, I had been thinking of having breaths implants. I always had small breasts when I was younger. Several of my friends had mentioned Dr. Rogers to me and their implant procedure had gone so well and they looked great. I did not want anything crazy. I wanted to look natural and proportional. That's exactly what Dr. Rogers did for me.
I am so happy I chose to do the procedure and thankful I did my research on surgeons and chose her. From the first initial visit and appointments prior to surgery to the follow up care, it was so nice to have a doctor that cared about me and how I was doing and feeling. I am so happy with the result and now refer others to Denver Plastic Surgery.
I also have to say how wonderful the staff is there, from front office to the physician assistants to the team that manages payment and explains the processes with the doctor and the hospital. Everyone on this team is professional, caring, and looks after your questions and concerns with compassion.
I also have done other procedures since my breast implants because my experience was so exceptional. I hope Dr. Rogers is around for a long time...women need her when they make the decision to feel better about themselves and have more confidence in their appearance...no matter what the reason.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Arogers isn't simply the best. Since my several successful procedures, I also go to the office for Botox and their BBL treatments. I also use their products and skin care line. You will not go wrong selecting her and will love the entire team working alongside with her.