Droopy Breasts - Denton, TX

This review is my right as woman and duty as a...

This review is my right as woman and duty as a female who went through surgery. Every woman who put themselves through anesthesia, and cutting, deserves every story good or bad, especially before choosing a doctor. Dr. Coffey as a person, is wonderful. He's kind, smart and caring. But my experience with him giving me a breast aug, could have been better. I asked for medium size, perky and higher. We discussed many times, and had more than 1 consultation. He said they would come out extremely high, but they'll fall. However, when I took off my bandages, they were low and if they get lower, they'll be at my belly button. I showed him, told him I know that's not what he projected so what will he do about it. He actually told me they looked fine, and there's nothing he can do about that.
Dr. Coffey may not be what you're looking for in a Doctor, if you want awesome boobs. But if you are okay with having average or fine boobs, and your okay to pay the money and get your body cut apart, then maybe he is good enough for you.
At least, I expect a doctor would want to make his work look the best it can, and even though it would be another surgery, I would respect a doctor who can fix his mistakes.
Denton Plastic Surgeon

Not worth it and mediocre result.