Rock Hard Abs - Minimal Scarring - Delray Beach, FL

57 year old male here. Had excess skin and...

57 year old male here. Had excess skin and sagging midsection from weight loss, but otherwise in extremely excellent shape from working out daily. My biggest concern was the scar. Looking online at abdominoplasty scars had me hesitant (some looked like hatchet jobs) but a cousin had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Albert and the scar was a minimal fading line after just a few months. I committed and had excellent results. The medical grade silicone bandage I wear during the day flattens the incision line and keeps it from getting wider, and at night I use scar cream. I'm on my third silicone bandage (they only last 4 - 6 weeks). I'm 14 weeks out and the incision line is barely noticeable. Dr. Albert also utilized liposuction to remove the love handles and scar tissue from prior liposuction, then inject some of the fat into my pectoral muscles. The results are astounding. My abs are rock hard, and I have the body of a man decades younger. Dr. Albert did an amazing job, and is a true talented professional. Great Experience!
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon