Abdomininoplasty & Lipo of Neck - Delray Beach, FL

I have been going to Dr. Albert since 2010. ...

I have been going to Dr. Albert since 2010. During my life I have had many surgeries that were not by choice so you can imagine the pure fear there was when I decided to select surgery by choice. When I finally gave in to all the reasons I should do something for myself it was a done deal. No recovery or level of care could stand up to the incredible Dr. Albert Gregory and his highly experienced staff.

2016 Update

I would like to give an updated review of Dr. Gregory Albert and his staff. Since my surgeries with Dr.

Well it is 2016 and I could not be happier with my continued visits for Dr. Obagi products and fillers such as Juvederm and Botox injections. Dr. Albert does a fabulous analysis with photos and consultation before any injections or surgery. If you want to look ten years younger (or more) have your puffy eyes done, tummy tuck, lipo and any maintenance for your complexion see the best Dr. Gregory Albert!!!!!
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gregory Albert is truly an incredible surgeon. Not only has he changed my smile with injections but he has changed my life in one day with his expert surgical skills. I am still recovering but by following instructions from Dr. Albert and his team there are no regrets. :))