dr. siddiqui.....palm beach botox!

If you haven't been seen by Dr. Siddiqui then you...

If you haven't been seen by Dr. Siddiqui then you have to go to Palm Beach Botox. He is absolutely great at what he does. I have tried other doctors in the Boca Raton/Delray Beach area for fillers and Botox, and they do not compare to him. He is so knowledgeable and he continuously keeps up with the most current procedures and products. He does my fillers and my Botox for myself and my husband. He takes his time and answers all questions. I really appreciate that! His pricing is very competitive and very fair. His office staff is wonderful as well. Katie, his assistant is very pleasant. I hate needles, but I don't worry as much when I am seen by Dr. Siddiqui. I also appreciate that he looks the part. He has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen on a man. He actually knows a lot about his profession. He is not one of those doctors who just looks at cosmetic procedures as a cash cow. I would 100 percent recommend Dr. Siddiqui.
Delray Beach Physician

Dr. Siddiqui is very professional and knowledgeable. He answers all questions without me feeling like I am taking up his time. I find this very rare lately. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and you can tell his office is a positive place to work.