amazing doctor!! - Delray Beach, FL

Dr. Albert is an incredible doctor that treats all...

Dr. Albert is an incredible doctor that treats all his patients with the best care at the highest level while making each patient feel like a VIP. I had been seen by two other doctors that told me my nose was not broken (when I knew it was), I went to see Dr. Albert and the minute he say me he had such compassion for my injury and wanted to be the one to fix the injury and get me back to feeling like myself again. He never questioned if my nose was broken or even had to look at an X-ray, he is so skilled he could tell just by looking and touching and scheduled my surgery ASAP. Finally a doctor that knew what he was talking about!!! He added me on to his already highly booked surgeries because he knew this injury needed to be corrected, as it was time sensitive. The way he provided care for me is amazing!! He put ME first, cared about my pain level, listened to my questions and concerns, called to check on me and he always does his job with perfection and a smile on his face. Dr. Albert saved my nose and you would never know it was broken. At that surgery and the incredible bedside manner he displayed, elective or not, I would without a second thought go to Dr. Albert, as he is THE BEST!!!
In addition, his staff is top notch especially Laina and Naomi (but not limited to), who like Dr. Albert, goes above the call of duty. This is an amazing practice that I HIGHLY recommend!!! Thank you Dr. Albert & staff!!!
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Albert is one of the most AMAZING doctors! He is not just an expert in his field, he truly is passionate about his profession and he ALWAYS put his patients FIRST. He never makes you feel like you are rushed, he never pushes procedures on you or treats you like a dollar sign, he is exactly what THE BEST doctor (as he is), exudes, compassion, skill, protectionism, patience, AMAZING bedside manner and all with a smile and a positive attitude! Elective or non-elective surgery, Dr. Albert is by far the BEST in his field!!! I HIGHLY recommend him, I assure you, you will be very happy Dr. Albert is your doctor! Thank you Dr. Albert, you changed my life, I am so grateful!!