Sexy momma is back!!!!!38 Yrs Old Momma of 2 - Delray Beach, FL

I've lost over 45 lbs, but the more I lose, the...

I've lost over 45 lbs, but the more I lose, the worse my belly hangs down and makes me super self-conscious. I also have an implant that has hardened & encapsulated and is starting to cause me some issues and scar revisions needed from a previous lift, so I'm having it all taken care of at once! My father passed away right before Christmas, and and it has been a very difficult time for me so I've decided to take care of me. I'm so excited but also super nervous. I have combed through this site and gotten every tip possible and it has really helped me feel much more prepared. From recovery time frame (which I know varies) to what I need after, all of the reviews have been so helpful. Oh my gosh!!! Can't believe it is 3 days away!!!! Please send prayers & positive thought!!

Sooo nervous!!!!

Day after tomorrow is the big day!!! I'm having so many thoughts and emotions racing through me! Am I doing the right thing? Will I be ok? Am I being selfish? I know I want this 100% because I am so tired of feeling self-conscious about my belly. I want to feel like me again. I want to have the confidence I used to have. Well, off to bed to try to get some sleep as I have a million things to do tomorrow.

At the hospital!!! Just checked in!!!! So nervous!!!!

The day is finally here!!!! Praying that all goes all! After all the nerves and tears, I'm strangely numb... Will post when hopefully I am on the flat side.

Yesterday was very rough!

Yesterday, the day after surgery was a tough day! Hospital staff at Delray Medical were absolutely phenomenal! Kirsten was my night nurse right after I came out of the OR and took fantastic care of me all night. Irene took over the next shift and again, she took great care of me! First time getting out of bed was extremely difficult and painful for me. My surgery ended up taking 8 1/2 hours as my breast revision/ lift and encapsulectomy was the most difficult process. Dr. Albert wanted everything to be perfect and didn't rush anything! This is the reason he only does one lengthy surgery a day! Instead of rushing as many patients through as possible. He is the absolute best!! He said he took 6 liters of fat out from the belly and flank lipo and a huge amount of skin from the tummy tuck with muscle repair. The ride home was rough, but getting up the 2 flights of stairs was easier than I thought it would be. Just take it slow! My fantastic hubby is keeping me on schedule with all my mess so pain is araying manageable. Starting running a little fever of 99.7, but after taking my scheduled Percocet (with acetemenophen) it went back to normal. By far the worst thing are THE DRAINS!!! They are leaking and totally awkward!!

1st office visit with Dr. Albert Post Op and BEAUTIFUL RESULTS!!!

Today was the first office visit since my surgery but by no means my first contact with Dr. Albert! He saw me Friday morning at the hospital 1 day post op to make sure everything was looking great and so I could be discharged. He gave us his cell phone # in case we needed anything or had any questions which was very comforting! On Saturday morning we were concerned with the bleeding so my husband called him and he immediately answered. He really put us at ease answering everything and even had us text him pics so he could double-check. Today when we went in, everything is looking so fantastic! My results are truly astonishing! Far better than I had ever hoped for!!

7 Days Post Op

Had my 2nd office visit with Dr. Albert! Again, can't say enough about how wonderful he is! Am posting more pics of results.
Really pushed myself too hard yesterday as I felt great! It was my daughter's 9th birthday and even though we just had a very small family party, I was in a lot of pain by the end of the night between the office visit and party. Today I am in more pain than I have been and running a slight temp of 100 degrees which I know isn't too high, but still has me concerned. I really learned my lesson! But wouldn't trade it for a second as my results are so unbelievable!

Really starting to feel so much better!

I am so happy I had my surgery done by Dr. ALBERT! I am extremely excited about my results. My recovery has been tough. I've had to go through 2 rounds of antibiotics & steroids, but finally feeling better. My drains for the tummy tuck just got taken out last week, which was 3 weeks post op, the 2 for breasts came out the week before. Wow, those things are quite annoying but I totally understand they are part of the recovery. But after the final 2 came out, I was able to take my first shower! AMAZING! Also, exhausting. Now I totally understand and agree with all of the other RS reviews talking about how easily exhausted you get. Totally true. Listen to your body! I will post updated pics soon and more about my recovery. Hope all of you are healing beautifully!

Updated pics as promised!

Most of the redness or markings are from my compression garment & binder. I've had some fluid draining from my left breast that Dr Albert has been keeping a close eye on (hence the 2nd round of antibiotics) so that breast looks a little redder etc because my skin is super sensitive to the tape and gauze. Even the redness around my tummy tuck incision is from the steriostripes. My recovery has taken longer and been tougher at some points because contrary to what I said at 7 days post op, I did not learn my lesson. I would feel better and then try to do so much. I cannot stress this point enough!!! Please, whatever you do, let your body heal!!! It may seem minor compared to what you are used to doing, but your body has just been thru hell! Dr. Albert has been so fantastic! This is the 1st week that I only had to see him once. He was seeing me 2-3 times a week to closely monitor my healing. One night, 2 weeks ago, when I started having a lot of fluid coming from the incision, I texted him. He immediately called me and had me send pics. He made arrangements for me to see him 1st thing the next morning just to double check all was well. This -the fluid-may have had something to do with me rearranging my office. Again, lesson learned.). I also cannot say enough how fantastically happy I am that I did this. This has truly changed my entire life in such a positive and beautiful way. Hope all of you post-op beauties are healing and healthy and for those counting down the days, I hope they speed by!
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon

The absolute most amazingly beautiful results!!! Far exceeding anything I could have hoped for!