Neck Lipo - Delray Beach, FL

Dr Albert is truly awesome. As a male, I am a bit...

Dr Albert is truly awesome. As a male, I am a bit shy about wanting to do surgery when not needed. However, Dr Albert and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I did lipo on my neck to give me back my jaw line and take away from my under chin area as I get a little older. Not only am I impressed with my look, his after service routine monthly follow up appointments showed how much he cared about me, his work, and the outcome. I had the surgery in March and it is the end of June. I have seen Dr Albert each month and have never felt rushed or ignored. This doctor is truly a professional who cares. When it is time for another tweak he is the only one I will even consider.

My Youthful Jawline is Back!

Thanks to Dr Albert I feel like I'm in my early 40s again!!!

April 2016 / July 2016

I feel like I'm in my 40s again. This picture isn't the best one, but I'm happy to show more later on :-)

Feel Like a New Man!

Dr Albert made me so happy! Not only was the procedure a success but made me even more confident. I'm posting another review cause the pictures I had posted weren't clear! I went from a middle aged no neck and no chin to what I had in my thirties !!! I suggest this procedure to anyone who has no jaw because of age.

Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon