Best Facial Plastic Surgeon & Hair Restoration Expert! - Delray Beach, FL

For the past 8+ years, I've been doing fillers and...

For the past 8+ years, I've been doing fillers and Botox. I have bruised terribly every single time I've done it with the expectation that this is simply what happens to me, and that I will be bruised for a handful of days after fillers are done. And then I met Dr. Mascaro… I have followed his work for the past year or so and it is quite impressive. His work is beautiful and most importantly, natural.

A few months ago I was due for Botox, under eye and nasal labial fold fillers, and I knew who'd be the surgeon to do it. Dr. Mascaro was incredibly gentle and precise, and has a very kind disposition about him that put me at ease immediately. Not only did he do a fantastic job with my fillers and my eyes look so bright, rested and natural, but this was THE FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS that I did not bruise!! I still can't believe how good my eyes look. Dr. Mascaro is phenomenal and I would recommend him to everyone! I fully trust his recommendations. He would never do more than what you need; I love that he's very conservative to give us natural and beautiful results. I'm so happy with what he's done, that I am now working with him for the hair loss I've been dealing with for the past 2-3 years.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mascaro. He's a truly gifted and intelligent surgeon, with the best bedside manner, wonderful of technique, and an eye for beauty. Love him!
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mascaro. He's a truly gifted and intelligent surgeon, with the best bedside manner, wonderful technique, and an eye for beauty. Love him!