My Facelift Helped my Perception Match Reality.

It is an amazing feeling to know that I finally...

It is an amazing feeling to know that I finally see myself the way the world sees me! My personal expectations about how I look now match how I actually look. I am a better (if not the best) version of my self and I am so happy to made this investment in me. A face lift, chin implant, and liposuction seemed like a dramatic course of action, but the result is a subtle, natural, and absolutely what I needed!
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Westine and his staff were exceptional -- there was no question to minor, no worry too big, and always plenty of time and patience. The front desk staff, the patient coordinator, the "tuck in" nurse who came to my house, the lymphatic masseuse, and the after care staff (who took out my stitches) --- every one had my best interests at heart and took great care of me. Dr. Westine was beyond masterful -- the change to my physically appearance is both dramatic and subtle; he has helped me become the "best version" of my self.