Thank You, Dr. Albert! You Saved my Face! - Delray Beach, FL

I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Albert in the...

I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Albert in the ER following a traumatic eye injury. Sadly, my lower eyelid was torn and required sutures. Dr. Albert to the rescue! While my eye looked like something out of a Rocky movie, Dr. Albert very carefully and meticulously sutured—in a very artistic fashion, I’ll add—my eyelid back together. Not only did he keep my eye from looking like a Frankenstein creation, his patience, thoughtfulness, precision, and accuracy helped me heal and his soothing demeanor minimalized an alarming situation. He was/is very calming, comforting, and has an incredible bedside manner. Dr. Albert went above and beyond for me and I cannot thank him enough. Not only is Dr. Albert fantastic, his staff is outstanding, too; very friendly and welcoming. The office and exam rooms are well-kept, clean, and tidy. Typically, going to any doctor’s office makes me uncomfortable, however, I have no anxiety or trepidation when Dr. Albert is in the room. He’s a true professional in every sense of the word. I cannot recommend him enough and I would give ten stars if I could. Thank you, Dr. Albert! You saved my face!
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon