34 Year Old Wife and Mother of Two

Recently I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Albert...

Recently I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Albert. I am very pleased with the end result. I chose him solely on a strong referral from a friend. Here's the rundown on my overall experience. First appointment not overly impressed with punctuality (this is why I only gave 4 vs 5 stars on this area). My appointment started about 45 minutes late. Cut him a little slack, I know it happens sometimes. In my first appointment we discussed options and procedures with his Naomi. She is very pleasant; in fact, his entire staff is always smiling and very pleasant. (5 stars in this area). Second appointment I did not have to wait long to see him. He answered all my questions and concerns and I felt pretty confident moving forward (five stars in knowledge area). We went over my lifestyle (very active in fitness) and he suggested the size based on wants and being practical. I am very satisfied with the size he chose for me. Next meeting, surgery day, Delray Medical and staff were great. Dr. Albert met with me in the morning, went over a few things and off to the operating room, everything went well. Out of surgery I threw up most the day, miserable, however, Dr. Albert was great with answering my calls post op. He gave me a few instructions and asked me to call him back in the evening. Once again, picked up his phone immediately, big points for this! After the next few days I adjusted and had a few follow up appointments. He was great on instructing me on do's and don’ts. I am one month post op and super happy with the entire experience. Oh, and all my follow up appointments are 8:30AM and he's always right on time, no waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert for breast augmentation.
Delray Beach Plastic Surgeon

This information is addressed in my overall review