Temporal Lift, Mini Lift, Fat Grafting, Sanding - Delmont, PA

I wanted to improve a few conditions on my face...

I wanted to improve a few conditions on my face that bothered me--lines above my lips and around my mouth, lines between my brows, a bit of sagging near my eyes. I was nervous about the outcome, fearful that the result would not look natural. My fears were unfounded. I have learned to trust Dr. Johns to produce a perfectly natural look and to apply a variety of procedures to do so. Even then, I was amazed and very pleased with the outcome!
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Johns is extremely talented. You know you are in good hands with his care and expertise. His approach is not just a one shot technique. He uses multiple procedures to get the desired affect. And you can be sure the affect is natural and lasting. He is up on the latest techniques. In addition he is a thoughtful and caring. He takes time with his patients and never rushes you. He genuinely makes you feel you are important. In addition, his staff reflects his caring leadership.