51 Year Old Mini Tummy Tuck with Dr Johns - Delmont, PA

Im 51 5'1, 120 pounds. I'm only 5 days post but so...

Im 51 5'1, 120 pounds.
I'm only 5 days post but so far I'm very happy with the way it looks. Was not expecting the pain I'm experiencing. My back is hurting so bad from being bent over. And I feel like something is crawling inside me where my drainage tubes are. I go tomorrow to get them out. Hopefully. I will attach some pictures I did today

Drainage tubes getting removed

Removing drainage tubes after mini tummy tuck
This is day 6 post mini tummy tuck. Draining tubes getting removed. There really wasn't any pain. I made it worse by expecting it to be horrible.

Day 11 post mini tummy tuck

Surprised at all the bruising, discomfort and pain still. but I'm liking it as far as the tummy goes

Not sure why the back of my knees are so bruised from a tummy tuck

Attaching a picture of the back of my knees. 11 days after a mini tt. Just confuses me why the bruising here

First day I can say I feel somewhat good

This has been horrible. I never ever expected this pain and discomfort. The surgeons and their staffs really need to get more in depth with that information for us patients. When I was told 1 week recovery I thought "1 week recovery". Well in 2 days it will be 1 month and I can honestly say I feel 1/4 way normal today finally. I have cried just about daily, I'm 10 pounds heavier from the swelling, I've had 2 emergency room visits, and tons of regrets.
The only thing I did differently to feel better today was take a benadryl. Because all my test from hospital came back normal and by looking at my body it all looks normal but the pain on my skin has been horrendous. Something you can't see. It feels like I'm covered in blisters. In all the areas of my lipo and surrounding.
So a light bulb went off that maybe I'm having an #allergic reaction to either the probe used or the iodine or whatever any of the solutions or products that get used during surgery.
Curious if anyone else's skin is burning and if your still in excruciating pain a month after a mini tummy tuck.
(I've held off posting any updated pictures because I actually look so big now. I wasn't as swelled on the pictures I posted in last few weeks)

My 2-3 week post pics

It's been 9 months but just posting my update pics now. This is 2-3 weeks after. At this time pain was still very bad. Swelled up especially on my left leg. Gained 10 pounds

1 month post pictures

6 week post pictures

8 weeks post pictures

10 - 15 week post mini tummy tuck pics

6 month mini tummy tuck pictures

It's been 9 months since my surgery, but just updating pictures. These are at 6 months post my mini tt

I year post mini tummy tuck

Hers a few pics of my 1 year post op. And I got a s tummy tuck tattoo 2 weeks ago. I'm happy, but just don't like the bump, lumpy area around belly button. It's hard and unsightly.
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

I'm editing my review. At this time of writing I'm not too sure yet. I will give my true overall review after more healing time and my follow up visit. The experience of my mini TT was not as expected so far.